SAPY specialises in premium-grade masterbatches and additive for:
- sheet/film extrusion,
- blow moulding,
- injection moulding,
- tape extrusion (raffia),
- multifilament spinning,
- spun bond and other non-wovens.
The Colour Library stores thousands of colours while the Colour Laboratory houses state-of-the-art equipment, including high-spec photo-spectrometers, and a powerful database used for cataloging and expediting custom masterbatches.
So how do we do it?
SAPY’s professional sales team is equipped with a sound knowledge of plastics and packaging and will work with you through the process.
- You give us your product and technical specs (if you know them)
- Your SAPY sales person will take the sample and specifications back to our SAPY Colour Lab
- The SAPY Colour Lab will replicate the colour and technical specification in our Research and Development department using our extensive Colour Library of tens of thousands of colours.
(Our R&D department is equipped with a full range of machines designed to replicate your process and get the best colour match possible. These include injection-moulding, blow-moulding, a 55mm baby blown film line, sample tape and yarn machines.)
- Step 4: A sample is produced by the SAPY Colour Lab for trial in your production line
Our lead time is 1-3 days for a sample!
When it comes to production of your approved masterbatch, SAPY is equipped with top-of-the range twin-screw extruders improving production efficiency, and output quality for optimum customer run ability.